A high-level career for a high-level coaching
I have a strong background in Mathematics and a Master’s Degree (DEA in French) in Financial Modelling “Laure Elie”, Paris 7 University, France.
“Psychology certification” for 2Y, Paris 7 Denis Diderot.
“Professional Coach with an RNCP Level II certification” recognized by the French government, having been trained by Coaching Ways France.
Accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
“Generative Coaching Certification”, by Robert Dilts & Stephen Gilligan, Institut Repère.
Trained on several coaching techniques & methods : Spiral Dynamics, Enneagram, DISC & High Impact Coaching, Process Com and managerial trainings : part of “Leadership Women in Technology Program in Thomson Reuters”, “Leadership development”…
A 15-year experience in contact with Executives & Key people
- On the operational side, I’ve helped leaders and C-level people to achieve their goals, clarify their strategy, realign and optimize the actions to be taken, on innovation, anticipation and on improving the existing service, as well as support them within the “loneliness of the leader feeling” when facing certain decisions…
- I’ve started my carrer within the Natixis investment bank as a risk quantitative analyst on model validation for equity and credit derivatives.
- I’ve joined Pricing Partners, a Start-Up, to create and manage the Independent valuation department for cross-assets derivatives. I’ve been a Speaker on several conferences in London & Paris and led the User’s Club for the Start-Up clients. My responsabilities cover the operational team management, the strategic thinking of the client service and tools deployment, the complex projects, the POC and road shows in Europe.
- I was part of the Steering Committee and took part with the other members in the merger and integration of Pricing Partners into the Thomson Reuters group. I took over as well the EMEA cross-asset derivatives evaluation with the Pricing Service department.
- In 2016, within Thomson Reuters France, I was one of the 2 female leaders chosen to represent France into Leadership1 Women in Technology Program, an internal Talent program that value leadership women in Technology within the company, across the world.
- Since 2018, after my RNCP certification as a Professional Coach, I’ve been accompanying new participants on their own Coaching certification path, as “Leading Coach” within the France Coaching Ways school, as part of the educational team.
A dual culture, a dual outlook
I moved to France from Romania when I was 19 years old, when I spoke no French. Today I’m Coaching in 3 languages: French, English and Romanian.
Changing countries, language, and culture and juggling various and often conflicting cultural concepts while following my own path is a lesson I’m still learning and making progress on every day.
My dual culture facilitates the different visions for sharing my knowledge, the various points of view allowing me to welcome my clients’ “map” of their world.
Unfalling entouhsiasm and resilience
At a personal level, during my childhood, I witnessed Ceausescu’s dictatorship and had the opportunity to go through the country’s deep transformation on becoming a democracy.
Theses events anchored in me a strong resilience and the deep conviction that the profound and important changes are possible on collective, as well as on an individual level.
My favorite quote is “They did not know it was impossible so they did it” (Mark Twain)